Different Types Of Material For Kitchen Cabinets In India
The right materials and finishes are an essential part of creating the kitchen of your dreams. A well-crafted cabinet has the potential to transform a dull and boring kitchen into a stylish space . . Here is an overview of different materials you can use for kitchen cabinets in India.
When it comes to creating the perfect kitchen, you have a wide variety of options when it comes to materials used for kitchen cabinets. Some of the most common materials used include wood, stainless steel, glass, plywood, MDF boards, particle board, laminate, solid surface, acrylic and thermofoil. Depending style, the materials for kitchen cabinets can create the perfect interior for kitchen.
- Wood is one of the most common materials used for kitchen cabinets in India. It is a durable and versatile material that can be finished in a variety of styles. Wood comes in a variety of species and grain patterns, allowing you to select the perfect look for your kitchen.
- Veneer is another option for kitchen cabinets. It is made by adhering thin layers of finished wood to a substrate of less expensive wood. It is a cost-effective option and provides a natural, finish. Veneer cabinets come in a variety of finishes and designs that allow you to create a unique look for your kitchen.
- Laminate is a popular material for kitchen cabinets. It is made up of layers of plastic laminated onto a particle board. Laminate provides an attractive and low-maintenance finish for kitchen cabinets. It is available in a variety of colors that allow you to create a unique look for kitchen.
- Metal is often used for modern and contemporary kitchens. It is a durable option for kitchen and it is available in different colors and finishes, allowing you to create a unique look. One of the advantages of metal kitchen cabinets is that they are easy to keep clean and can resist heat.
- Thermofoil is a popular choice for kitchen cabinets. It is made of a thin vinyl layer that is vacuum sealed around a particle board or MDF board core. It is a low-maintenance option that is available in a wide range of colors and finishes. Thermofoil cabinets are easy to clean and can resist heat and moisture.
- RTP (rigid thermoplastic) is a material that is made from recycled plastics that are formed into rigid sheets. It is a cost-effective option and provides a glossy, waterproof and scratch-resistant finish for your kitchen. It is available in different colors and design that allow you to create a unique look.
- HPL (high-pressure laminate) is a material that is comprised of several layers of paper impregnated with resin. It provides a durable and attractive finish for kitchen cabinets and is available in a wide range of colors. HPL cabinets are easy to clean and maintain and can resist moisture, heat and scratches.
- Wood composite is another material that is used for kitchen cabinets. It is made of wood fibers or particles combined with binders and resins. It is an affordable option and is available in a variety of finishes and colors. It is a low-maintenance material that is easy to clean and can resist moisture, heat and scratches.